All About TRAIN Law and Latest BIR Implementing Regulations
About the Seminar
The new Tax Reform for Acceleration and Inclusion (TRAIN) Law has an impact on the take-home pay of Individuals, prices of goods and services, and spending and consumption patterns.
It is necessary therefore to know the changes and consequences of the new law to ensure compliance and avoid tax risks and exposures.
After the training, the participants are expected to:
• To know the amendments on the “National Internal Revenue Code of 1997,” as amended;
• To know the Laws repealed by the passage of the TRAIN Law; and
• To know the impact of the amendments to taxpayers.
Who Should Participate
• Business owners (single proprietor or stockholders)
• Business managers and other employees
• Accountants (whether employee or practitioner)
• Others who want to know about the TRAIN law and latest BIR implementing regulations
A. Organization and functions of the BIR
B. Income Tax
1. Personal Income Tax
2. Personal Exemptions and Deductions
3. 15% Preferential Tax
4. Withholding Tax rate
5. Latest BIR Regulations
C. Estate Tax
1. Allowable Deductions from Gross Estate
2. Funeral, judicial and Medical Expenses
3. Standard Deduction
4. Family Home
5. Estate Tax Rate
6. Administrative Requirements
D. Donor’s Tax
1. Tax Rate
2. Ordinary Donation/Donation to Stranger
3. DST on donation of Real Property
E. Value Added Tax
1. Zero-rated Sales
2. Sale to PEZA
3. Vat Refund
4. Exempt Transactions
5. VAT Threshold
6. Amortization of Input VAT on Depreciable Properties
7. Filing of Return and Payment of Tax
8. Latest BIR Regulations
F. Percentage Tax
2. Stock Transaction Tax
G. Excise Tax
1. Increased Excise Tax
b. Petroleum Products
2. New Taxes/Subjects
a. Sweetened Beverages
b. Invasive Cosmetic Procedures
3. Latest BIR Regulations
H. Documentary Stamp Tax
1. Increase in Rates
2. Donation of Real Property
3. Latest BIR Regulations
I. Administrative Requirements/Enforcement
1. Official Receipts
2. Audited FS
3. Examination of Taxpayers
5. Filing of Returns
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.