About the Seminar
Contracts reflect the terms and conditions of a transaction. The value of a contract is on its validity and enforceability. A valid contract creates rights and obligations that can be demanded and enforced against the non-complying party through legal process.
The seminar aims to teach participants on the basics of contracts to ensure their validity and enforceability.
• To identify the essential requisites of a valid contract
• To know the value of a written contract
• To learn best practices for contract preparation
Who Should Participate
• Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
• Professionals, Managers, Supervisors, Officer-in-Charge
• Students and those aiming to improve their legal knowledge and skills
• Concept of Contract
• Validity and Enforceability
• Documentary Evidence
• Kinds of Contracts
• Status of Contracts
II. Consensual Contract
• Consent, object, consideration
• Consent, object, consideration, formality
IV. Real Contract
• Consent, object, consideration, delivery
V. Miscellaneous Clauses
• Duty to Amicably Settle Controversy
• Jurisdiction, Arbitration
• Release, Waiver, Quitclaim
• Free and Harmless, Indemnity
• Relationship of the Parties
VI. Remedies for Breach of Contract
• Specific Performance
• Takeaways or Learning
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.