About the Seminar
Company Policies are vital to the accomplishment of goals and objectives. As an exercise of management prerogative, the company has the right to promulgate rules and regulations in the workplace subject to Labor Law Compliance. The law provides for limitations and requirements for policies to be valid, binding, and enforceable.
The seminar aims to teach participants on Company Policies to ensure their validity and enforceability.
• To identify the essential requisites of a valid company policy
• To know the value of workplace rules and regulations
• To learn best practices for writing company policies
Who Should Participate
• Entrepreneurs and business owners
• Professionals, managers, supervisors, officers-in-charge
• Students and those aiming to improve their legal knowledge and skills
• Management Prerogative
• Good Faith and Labor Law Compliance
II. 2 Kinds of Workplace Policies
• Company Policies
• Mandatory Workplace Policies
III. Company Policies
• Employee Classification
• Work Schedules and Time
• Compensation and Benefits
• Violations and Schedule of Penalties
• Due Process
• Resignation, Clearance Process
IV. Mandatory Workplace Policies
• Sexual Harassment
• Hepatitis B
V. Presumption of Validity
• Binding on Employer and Employee
• Complied with until revised
VI. Company Practice
• Requirements for Company Practice
• Vested Right on Employees
• Takeaways or Learning
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »