Competitive Selling Techniques
About the Seminar
Selling is one of the most important functions of a business. It is no longer enough to simply rely on gut feel. You must have a scientific system to consistently attain your targets. Attending this seminar will help instill the competitive selling techniques you need to know to have the edge in the current cutthroat market.
- To understand the nature of sales and the sales process
- To professionally represent your business or company to corporate and individual customers
- To apply effective and powerful sales techniques to produce sales and create loyalty among customers.
Who Should Participate
- sales persons
- customer service representatives
- sales managers
- Definition of sales (difference between sales and marketing)
- Nature of sales calls
- Qualities of a good sales person
- Selling techniques and strategies (telemarketing, internet marketing, cold calls, direct/personal selling)
- Effective sales tools (price lists, brochures, collaterals, sales kits, etc.)
- The sales process (prospecting, initial contact, sales presentation, handling objections, closing the sale, product delivery, follow-up and after sales service)
- Selling principles
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “The speaker is excellent. We learned a lot.” – S. Mikulasy
- “More power!This is very effective, and the speaker is really good! Keep it up!” – A. Gonzales
- “Great speaker.” – R. Querimit
- “This is a very good seminar. The speaker was lively, and everyone engaged in interactive discussion.” – M. Evangelista
- “Excellent topic and speaker. More to training like this.” – O. San Miguel
- “The speaker is really good! Very open to questions.” – M. Chiu
- “Very excellent!” – R. Manuel
- “Very informative, and everyone participated in the workshop.” – A. Seresano
- “This seminar is an eye-opener. It taught me how to sell professionally and properly.” – T. Dizon
- “I like how the speaker presented herself. It was a very challenging experience being one of her participants in the seminar. Congratulations.” – C. Ebio
- “I learned a lot from this seminar, and I like the way the speaker run the seminar.” – J. Pera
- “The facilitator is very good and the seminar was very interactive.” – M. San Pedro
- “We really enjoyed the day. It’s not boring. The speaker was very good.” – L. Galindez