Content Marketing for Business
About the Seminar
Do you want to learn new ways to attract potential customers?
Does your company have stories, photos, and insights that you haven’t tapped yet for marketing your business?
Do you value establishing a good image and building relationships?
Then, you should sign up for our Content Marketing Workshop.
Your customers’ decisions when making a purchase is influenced by content. Dragon Search Marketing says 61% of consumers are persuaded to buy from seeing a blog article, social media post or video about the product. A survey from Key Difference Media also claims that 78% of consumers believe that companies providing custom content values relationships, too.
It’s not enough that you have a social media account or a website. You have to learn to maximize these. Today’s digital age is driven by content. And you don’t want to be left out.
If you’re considering to pursue content marketing as a strategy to gain clients, joining this workshop or sending a representative is a worthwhile investment.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
• Understand content marketing definition, purpose, framework, and principles
• Equip oneself with knowledge, tools, and resources to create and execute a content marketing plan
• Gain an overview of different types of content and how to utilize them for business marketing activities.
Who Should Participate
The workshop is designed for business owners, freelancers, sales and marketing practitioners who plays an important role in acquiring customers. Presentation and examples are comprehensive for all types of industries.
I. Content Marketing Introduction
A. Inbound Marketing Methodology
B. Content Marketing Definition
C. Benefits of Content Marketing
D. Creating Valuable, Relevant and Consistent Content
E. Content Marketing Framework
F. Understanding the Buyer’s Journey
II. Your Content Marketing Plan
A. Creating Your Plan
1. Customer Persona
2. Types of Content
2.1 Blog Posts
2.3 Email Newsletters
B. Generating Ideas
C. Repurposing Content
III. Monitoring Your Content Marketing Campaign
A. Key Metrics
B. Tools and Resources
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.