Cost Control in Restaurants
About the Seminar
The progress of any restaurant naturally depends on the ability of the management to achieve its defined objectives and financial goals. When resources are properly utilized, operations are controlled, and potential gaps are acknowledged, this, in effect makes the organization efficient in all costs and profitable. Cost control aides in proper utilization of resources, outlining integral responsibility of each section in the operations, and analyzing all factors affecting profitability. Cost control essentially ensure the survival and success of an operation.
This seminar aims to focus on the fundamentals and processes in controlling and reducing operational costs, prevention of waste and inefficiencies, analyzing income and expenditure, and implementing proper control and monitoring.
Who Should Participate
Restaurant operators, managers, chefs, and administrators who aims to effectively contribute to the success and profitability of their respective organizations.
I. Fundamentals of Cost Control
1. Basic Terminologies
2. Basic Cost Control Formulas
3. Issues in Food and Beverage, and Labor Cost Control
II. Cost Control Processes
1. Ordering and Purchasing
2. Receiving (Cost Control Methods)
3. Storing and Issuing
5. Selling (Product Mix, Precise Mark-up)
III. Monitoring and Controlling
1. Customary Standards
2. Corrective Actions
3. Budgeting and Cost Reduction
4. Labor Cost Control
1. Revenue and Cost Analysis
2. Basic Financial Management
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.