Creative Problem Solving and Decision Making
About the Seminar
All businesses are looking for a way to ensure their company has a viable future into the 21st century and to do this, you need to bring out the creativity in you, your staff and your whole organization in solving problems and making decisions in a creative manner. Problem solving and decision making (PSDM) are not easy for most people. It is like a journey into the unknown requiring creativity, intuition and imagination also, careful analysis, diagnosis, and step-by-step action planning.
To enable participants to learn and apply concepts and techniques related to an integrated versatile approach to problem solving resulting in better and more effective decisions.
Who Should Participate
• Anyone who is involved in deciding business strategies and activities, managing projects, or is otherwise responsible for delivering results within an organization
MODULE I – CREATIVE PROBLEM SOLVING
1. Define problem
2. Classification of problem
3. Approach to problems
4. Creative problem solving styles
5. Creative problem solving model
6. Creative problem solving tools
MODULE II – CREATIVE DECISION MAKING
1. Define decision making
2. Types of decision making
3. Basic ingredients/substitute to decision making
4. Conditions to decision making
5. Barriers to decision making
6. Decision making model
7. Creative decision making process
8. Creative decision making tools to include Kepner-Tregoe Method
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »