Credit and Collection Seminar
About the Seminar
Effective and efficient managers now view the credit and collection function as an overlooked profit maker. Without added investment, improving collection adds substantially to the bottom line. Being able to extend the right amount of credit to the right accounts can expand sales and profits at almost no expense. That is why neglecting to manage credit and collection is like sabotaging your own business.
• To learn to manage accounts receivables
• To determine those who are credit worthy
• To know how to make a credit policy
• To learn the impact of poor collection on working capital
Who Should Participate
• Those responsible for credit policy and implementation
• Those accountable for collection activities
• Business owners
• Any person interested in knowing about credit and collection
I. The importance of credit and collection management
II. Components and goals of credit and collection
a. Credit / Sales approval
1. The Seven Cs of Credit – The key factors to consider in granting credit
2. Setting credit terms and limits
3. Adjusting credit terms and limits
c. Accounts receivable management
1. Analyzing accounts receivables
2. Aging of receivables
3. Cost of credit computation
d. Monitoring and improvement
1. Improving credit and collection process
2. Credit and collection strategies
3. Effective collection management
• Categorizing bad debts
• Locating missing debtors (Skip Tracing)
• Dealing with difficult debtors
4. Sample collection letters
III. Effective credit policy and procedures
a. Creating policies and procedures
b. Do’s and don’ts
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.