Domestic Tour Packages and Ticketing
About the Seminar
Tour Packages and Airline Ticketing are two of the important services to offer in your travel agency business. Creating tour plans based on the time of the year, understanding the unique needs of different types of clients, and setting up linkages with hotels and destinations are critical in composing different tour packages. An excellently composed package can grow one’s travel and tour business; that is why it is essential for owners to understand how to make one properly.
• To teach aspiring travel agency entrepreneurs the basics on how to organize a local/domestic tour package
• To train the basic commands in airline ticketing using the VIA Philippines System
Who Should Participate
• Those who want to start a travel agency business
• Those who want to add new services for their travel agency business
• Those who want to improve their domestic tour packages
I. Definition of terms
II. Government agency coordination
III. Kinds of travelers
IV. 4 Types of tour packages
V. Advantages and disadvantages of packaged tour
VI. Kinds of tourist attractions
VII. 6 Factors for a local packaged tour:
• Hotel accommodation
• Transfers between airports/harbors/stations and hotels
• Rental cars
• Entrance fees to attractions
VIII. Airline Ticketing System (VIA Philippines)
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »