Effective Employee and Labor Relations Management
About the Seminar
This seminar provides an overview of the various methods and concepts, which make up and affect employee and labor relations. Through case studies labor cases simulations; the participant will gain an understanding of the employee and labor relations process as well as its application to the workplace and factors that affect employee-employer relations, such as mediation, and conflict management.
A necessary skill set in today’s world – designed for those involved in, or associated with labor relations. Covers the labor-related laws, typical contract clauses, grievance procedures, responsibilities of the supervisor and the manager, and current activities in the labor relations field. Participants will learn to approach their responsibilities for matters covered by labor relations with more confidence and expertise.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
1. Describe the basic framework for employee and labor relations including; the mechanics of the grievance process, mediation, mutual gain bargaining, arbitration, discipline, pertinent labor laws.
2. Evaluate the employment situations within the context of industrial and labor relations.
Who Should Participate
A Must-Attend Seminar for HR Practitioners, Administrative Officers, Training Development Officers and Managers and Supervisors.
This seminar is intended for Senior Managers, Management Committee Members and Functional Managers and Supervisors including team leaders who are managing human resources. Teams of managers from different functions, levels or units to the program gain a significant business advantage in terms of greater assurance of application of learning as well as better integration and alignment of labor management program.
1. HR Practice in Employer-Employee Relationship
• Conditions of Employment
• Employee Engagement
2. The political, economic, legal, and social framework for employee and labor relations, including the more current mutual interest based relationship.
2.1 The Employee Rights to Statutory Benefits
• Minimum Wage Law
• Holiday Pay Law
• Night Shift Differential Pay
• 13th Month Pay Law
• Rest Day Benefits
• Service Incentive
• Overtime Pay Benefits
• Paternity Pay Law
• Solo Parent Law
• Maternity Leave
• Separation Pay
• Retirement Pay Law
• Non-Diminution Rule
2.2 Employee Welfare Law
• The Employee Compensation Law
• Right to Emergency Medical and Dental Treatment
• Protection of Women and Minor Workers
3. The future trends of employee/employer interaction, including alternate dispute resolution (ADR), mediation and mutual gains bargaining.
• Petition to Organize and Rights of the Union
• Laws on Termination
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »