Effective Presentation Skills
About the Seminar
Delivering an effective presentation gives a positive and professional impression from the audience. This seminar-workshop gives you valuable ideas and techniques on how to perfect your presentation design and delivery. This highly interactive program is guaranteed to give the participants a solid foundation in presenting.
• To learn tips on how to manage nervousness whenever asked to do a presentation.
• To provide basic knowledge of the techniques and skills used when presenting.
• To provide an overview of the methods used to develop aids and support materials used to make an effective presentation.
• To be able to deliver a powerful presentation.
Who Should Participate
• New Trainers
• Sales People
• People who need to develop presentation skills whether for personal or work-related reasons.
I. Introduction- What is an Effective Presentation?
II. The “Me” Syndrome – Coping with Nervousness and Gaining Confidence
III. Planning the Presentation Design
a. how to customize your presentation to your target audience
b. gathering contents
c. developing procedures on how to present the ideas
IV. Preparing the Presentation
a. use of visual aids
b. use of projectors and proper font sizes
c. use of games, energizers, or props
V. Practicing the Presentation
a. proper timing
b. tone and pitch of your voice
c. body language, eye contact, hands, and gestures
d. dress rehearsal
VI. Delivering the Presentation
VII. Closing with Conviction
VIII. Presentation Skills Workshop
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »