Effective Time and Stress Management
About the Seminar
Are there multiple and conflicting demands on your time? Is this causing you stress?
This course provides knowledge and tools for better time management, and techniques for coping with the stress that comes with busy and demanding roles.
Getting the most out of a 24-hour day is a constant challenge in our busy world: a bottomless inbox, tons of email, millions of meetings. Too much to do and not enough time to do it is a common problem many people face in the workplace. It is said that poor time management will result to stress.
Although we can’t give you more hours in the day, we can teach you how to decide what to do and when to do it. This high-energy, back-to-basics training program explains the fundamentals of time and stress management: understanding the value of time, using proven ways to get the most out of a day, balancing work and home, eliminating time wasters, conquering procrastination and stress, and more.
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
1. How to maximize time to achieve peak performance;
2. How to practice self-discipline and priorities management;
3. Techniques in managing work-related stress;
4. How to increase productivity through efficient time and task management and proper stress-handling; and
5. How to effectively put into practice the time and stress management principles and techniques to achieve work-life balance.
Who Should Participate
• Entrepreneurs, supervisors, managers
• Employees from all levels
• Those who want to learn how to manage time and deal with identified stressors
1. Time Management
1.1 Time Management Matrix (Setting Priorities)
1.2 Planning and Organizing
1.5 Time Management Action Plan
2. Stress Management
2.1 Stress Test
2.3 Stress Management
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »