Email Marketing for Beginners
About the Seminar
If you’re in the field of sales or marketing, you know the value of having a database of prospects customers or existing clients. This is an important resource you can use to offer new products or services, send promotional campaigns, or give updates about your company.
But what are you doing to grow your database? Are you using it to engage new and existing audiences?
Campaign monitor claims that for every $1 spent, $38 ROI is generated from email marketing. This is a more effective tool than social media since Forrester Research accounts 90% of email gets delivered to the intended recipient’s inbox, whereas only 2% of your Facebook fans see your posts in their News Feed.
If email marketing or creating an e-newsletter is one of the strategies you have thought of, but you don’t have any clue how to begin, joining Email Marketing for Beginners could help you.
At the end of the session, the participants will be able to:
• Understand the basic framework, processes and techniques in email marketing and list building.
• Learn basic techniques in writing effective copy for promotional and informative emails.
• Equip oneself with knowledge, tools, and resources to create an email newsletter to attract new clients and engage existing customers.
Who Should Participate
The workshop is designed for business owners, sales managers, and marketing practitioners who would like to create an e-newsletter to acquire potential customers or build relationship with existing buyers and stakeholders.
You don’t need to be part of a multinational company to start an email marketing campaign. Bloggers, freelancers, and solo-entrepreneurs can also benefit from our email marketing course.
I. Email Marketing Introduction
II. Planning Your Email Newsletter
• Basic Brand Checklist
• Theme and Design
• Email Marketing Software and Tools
• Creating Your Content Plan
III. List Building
• Creating Your Lead Magnet
• Building Your List
IV. Writing Your Newsletter Content
• Parts of an Email
• Subject Heading
• Main Body
• Call to Action
• Tips in Writing Effective Copy
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.