Employee Engagement and Motivation
About the Seminar
Employee engagement training discusses process for engaging the employees in your organization. Participants will also be able to create and implement the engagement process for improved results such as employee’s commitment and well-being.
Understanding the concepts, process and best practices of employee engagement will also aid the organization boosts its productivity, profit and customer satisfaction.
• To learn the importance of employee engagement for the success of the organization.
• To develop tools and strategies and implement those in retaining valuable employees.
• To improve employees’ morale, productivity and personal achievement.
Who Should Participate
• Human Resource Officers
• Team Leaders
• Anyone who wants to learn more on Employee Engagement
I. What is employee engagement?
II. Business impact of engagement
III. Measuring workforce engagement
IV. Link between employees and organization’s goal
V. Drivers affecting engaged workforce:
• Good leadership
• Equal opportunities / Fair treatment
• Recognition and rewards
• Employee career development and training
• Workplace wellness
• Work-life balance
VI. Case studies, assessments and group activities
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.