Expanded Withholding Tax and Final Withholding Tax
About the Seminar
In the operation of withholding tax system, the withholding agent is the payor, a separate entity acting no more than an agent of the government for the collection of the tax in order to ensure its payments. The withholding agent – payor is liable for his failure to perform his duty to withhold the tax and remit the same to the government. Under the present rule, failure to withhold taxes will cause the disallowance of expense notwithstanding the payment of the withholding taxes at the time of audit investigation.
Consequently, knowledge of the tax laws, rules and regulations on the taxation of withholding tax is imperative so that the company may minimize the risk of deficiency in withholding tax and its corresponding penalties, and to deficiency in income tax for the disallowance of the expenses not subjected to withholding tax.
• To know the nature of Withholding Tax
• To know the computation of Withholding Tax
• To know the income payments subject to Expanded Withholding Tax
• To know the income payments subject to Final Withholding Tax
• To know the basic tax compliance for the Withholding Tax
Who Should Participate
• Business Owners (Single Proprietor or Stockholders)
• Business Managers and other employees
• Accountants (Whether employee or practitioner)
• Others who want to know about Expanded Withholding Tax and Fringe Benefits Tax
I. Nature of Withholding Tax
• Types of Withholding Tax
• Who are required to Withhold
• Persons Exempt from Withholding Tax
II. Computation of EWT
• Withholding Tax Base
• Withholding Tax Computation
• Timing of EWT
III. Expanded Withholding Tax
• Professionals and Talent Fees
• BPO Services
• Seminars & Training fees
• Event Organizers
• Professional fees for services rendered by medical practitioners
• Agricultural Suppliers
• Funeral Parlors & Embalmers and Toll fees
• Interest Income on Debt Instruments not considered “deposit substitutes”
1. Freight Forwarders
2. Transportation Contractors
3. Security Agencies
4. Advertising Agencies
5. Labor Recruiting Agencies
6. Computer Services
• Top 20,000 Corporations
• Transactions with Government
IV. Final Withholding Taxes
• Branch Profit Remittance Tax
V. Tax Compliance
• Creditable Withholding Tax Certificates (BIR Form 2307)
• Certificate of Final Tax Withheld at Source (BIR Form 2306)
• Monthly and Annual Returns
• Monthly Alphalist of Payees
• Annual Alphalist of Payees
• Penalties on Withholding tax violations
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16 , or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.