Financial Statement Analysis
About the Seminar
The seminar is an excellent introduction to financial statements analysis. Know if the company is making or losing money. Learn if there is enough cash to pay maturing debts and be able to make decisions based on the financial statements and financial ratios.
In this seminar, Financial Statement Analysis, it will help you:
• Learn how to read and interpret the financial statements
• Understand the basic accounting and finance terms
• Know how to compute and interpret financial ratios
• Make good assessment of the past and present performance
• Create better decision and forecast of future performance
Who Should Participate
• Managers and executives
• Students of business, finance and management
• Government planners and regulators
• Others who are interested in understanding financial statements
I. What is Financial Statement Analysis?
II. Importance and Uses of Financial Statements
III. The major types of Financial Statements
a. Balance Sheet
b. Income Statement
c. Statement of Cash Flow
IV. Performing Vertical and Horizontal Analysis
a. Vertical Analysis
b. Horizontal Analysis
V. Compute and Interpret Financial Ratios
a. Profitability Ratios
b. Liquidity Ratios
c. Leverage Ratios
d. Efficiency Ratios
VI. Q & A
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.