Food Safety (A Basic Training on HACCP)
About the Seminar
In the food manufacturing industry as well as in the food service, it has been realized by business owners that in order to compete in business they have to offer the best quality products as well as safe food. This means that not only must they practice cGMP but also be HACCP compliant.
This seminar will present the basic component of Food Safety and the basic principles of HACP program. Ultimately, the participants will understand the basic components of HACCP Plan. This Basic Food Safety Seminar will then prepare them in the future to prepare HACCP plans for its existing products
- To enlighten the participants about the need to implement a Food Safety program.
- To enable the participants to understand the basic concepts of Food Safety.
- To enable the participants to understand the elements and the prerequisite programs of a HACCP Program.
- To be able to equip the participants with the basic working knowledge of HACCP Plan Preparation
Who Should Participate
- Team Leaders, Quality Assurance Officers and Production Supervisors in a Food Manufacturing Company, Commissary or Food Service
Module 1. The Need for Food Safety
- What is Food Safety
- Review of cGMP- its relationship to Food Safety
- Some Food Safety Related Problems in the Food Industry
Module 2. Types of Food Hazards
- Physical Hazards
- Chemical Hazards
- Biological Hazards
Module 3. HACCP Program
- What is HACCP
- Why is there a need to Implement HACCP
- The Prerequisite Programs to HACCP
- Considerations Before Implementing HACCP
Module 4. HACCP Concepts and Procedures
- Seven principles of HACCP
- Developing a HACCP System
- Documenting the HACCP System
Module 5. HACCP Plans
- Forms Needed in preparing a HACCP Plan
- Setting the Standards
- Monitoring Procedures
- Verification Procedures
- Corrective Actions to Undertake
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.