Freight Forwarding and Multimodal Transport
About the Seminar
The seminar is designed to impart knowledge to participants on logistics and freight forwarding in the supply chain – both local and international. The topics include strategic decision of logistics and supply chain, transport operational issues, international issues relating to logistics and the future of supply chain. The seminar shall also take into account international transport alternatives, customs and port services, transport documents, INCOTERMS, interstores transport, insurance, packing and containerization.
• To enable participants to learn and understand key concepts in logistics and freight forwarding in the supply chain
• To transfer knowledge to participants on strategic decisions on logistics and supply chain, including future trends in this discipline
• To facilitate participants to learn about transport alternatives, customs, transport documents and INCOTERMS
Who Should Participate
• Logistics managers, supervisors and staff
• Purchasing/procurement managers and staff
• New personnel for import and export
• Business owners
• Freight forwarding
• Supply chain
B. Strategy in logistics and supply chain
• Strategy in logistics / supply chain
• Agile supply chains
• Supply chain strategy and key goals
• Developing supply chain strategies
• Supply chain structures
C. Operating logistics in the supply chain
• Drivers of logistics and supply chain
• Transportation and forwarding
D. International issues in logistics
• Trends in international logistics
• Challenges in international transport
• Import and export practices
E. Cargo packing and containerization
• Packing for transport
F. Stores transport and handling equipment
• Handling equipment
G. International transport
• Modes of international transport
• How to choose the right international transport
• Cost structures of international transport
H. Transport documents in international logistics
• Transport documents
• Principles covering liability of international carriers
• The 13 Incoterms
• Reviewing and amending Incoterms in contracts
• Transfer of risk, claims and insurance
• Responsibility for insurance
• Cargo insurance
• Coverage in standard policies
• Use of brokers
K. The future of logistics and supply chain
• Major factors affecting logistics / supply chain
• Key challenges in the future of logistics / supply chain
• Managing the future supply chain
Participants to bring:
2. Samples of Bill of Lading
3. Sample of Letter of Credit
4. Sample of Commercial Invoice
5. Sample of Packing List
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.