Gift Wrapping, Gift Basket, and Ribbon Making Workshop
About the Seminar
This is a three in one workshop on gift wrapping, making gift boxes and ribbons.
- That the participants may be able to do or make beautiful gift wrapping, gift boxes and ribbons.
Who Should Participate
- Those who want to learn how do/make gift wrapping, gift boxes, and ribbons.
I. Acquiring business permits and licenses
II. Essentials in gift wrapping
III. Materials and tools needed
IV. Steps in gift wrapping
V. Ribbons and other embellishments
VI. Do-it-yourself all season gift baskets and shrink wrapping techniques
VII. Sources of materials
● Furoshiki style
● Gift baskets
● Wrapping wine bottles
● Wrapping round and other irregular shaped objects
● Gift bags
● Shrink wrapping techniques
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, materials for hands-on, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “Very substantial! I’ve attended same seminar before but this one is really good. Thanks for the new learnings.” – J. Allas
- “Speaker and venue – two thumbs up!” – G. Monay
- “All in all the seminar was great, and the lecturer excellent.” – J. Sobremonte