How to Export Products
About the Seminar
This seminar will give the participant an excellent knowledge of the basics of exporting. It will cover not only the legal requirements but also the terms, procedures and tools you need to know.
• To know the requirements and procedures in going into exporting
• To know what products you can and cannot export
• To learn about the use of INCOTERMS
• To know the basic product costing for export
Who Should Participate
• Companies and entrepreneurs who want to go into exporting
• Personnel involved in the exporting process
• Those in international logistics
• Any person interested in learning about exporting
• Overview of exporting
• Requirements in going into exporting
• Prohibited export products
• Government Support and Incentives for Exporters
• Raw Materials Sourcing
• Letter of Credit – Procedure
• Basic Product Costing for Export
• Preparation of Commercial Invoice
• Understanding the Different Kinds of Certificate of Origin
• International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
• Export Process with the Bureau of Customs
• Familiarization of Export Documents
• Effective Way of Shipping your Products (Via Air, Sea, LCL or FCL)
• The Role of Freight Forwarder, Shipping Line and Customs Broker
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form. »