How to Handle Customer Complaints
About the Seminar
No matter how well you run your business, you’ll eventually face unhappy customers. Make sure you handle the situation well.
When the inevitable complaints come, it’s natural to get defensive and explain why the person’s complaint isn’t legitimate–but that never gets you anywhere. Instead, embrace each criticism you get from customers, as an opportunity to strengthen a relationship. Remember that a person who complains probably has interest in continuing his relationship with you–and will do so, if you efficiently handle the problem.
• To be able to deal with customer complaints effectively
• To be able to improve customer retention and help the organization gain a reputation for providing good service
• To be able to use proper channels to better handle complaints
Who Should Participate
• Customer Service Representatives
• Online or Social Media Managers
I. Causes of complaints
II. Types of complaints
III. How to handle customer complaints:
• Online complaints (Social Media)
• Over the phone
• Verbal face to face complaints
• Written complaints
• Executive complaints
• De-escalation process
• Maintaining online (Social Media) reputation
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.