How to Import: Procedures and Documentations
About the Seminar
This seminar discusses documentation requirements in cargo clearance; the penalties and possible unnecessary expenses. The knowledge on the basic importation procedures along with the rules and regulations will give the participants a current view of the process.
• To gain basic understanding of the import procedures and documentation
• To anticipate problems related to imports and adapt measures to avoid unnecessary expense
• To adapt procedures to suit the particular transaction
Who Should Participate
• Importers and business owners
• Import logistics staff
• Customs Administrations students
• Any personnel interested in the importation process
l. Owner of the imported articles
II. Liability of the importer for duties
III. Abandonment of imported articles
IV. Types of importations
• Prohibited Importations
• Conditionally Free Importations
V. Guidelines in the Imposition of Surcharge/ Penalties
• Misdeclaration in weight, measurement or quantity
VI. Most commonly used Incoterms
VII. Familiarization of shipping documents (Bill of Lading/Airway Bill, Commercial Invoice, Packing List)
VIII. Accreditation of importers with Bureau of Internal Revenue and Bureau of Customs
• BIR-ICC (Importer Clearance Certificate)
• Client Profile Registration System
• AMO (I-CARE) Accreditation
• Client Profile Registration System
• Once-A-Year Importation
IX. Overview of securing import permits from different government agencies through National Single Window (NSW)
X. Sample basic computation of duties and taxes
XI. Flowchart in the releasing of imported goods
• Consumption Entry
• PEZA Entry
*Note: Please bring calculator.
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “I found the seminar comprehensive and very informative.” – S. Gayos
- “This seminar is very informative and helpful for us. We learned a lot not only theoretically, but by examples cited by trainer.” – S. Fontiveros
- “I enjoyed every topic discussed.” – H. Yumang
- “Very good speaker. It’s worth it.” – M. Sevilla
- “Everything was explained based on theory, and actual experience.” – J. Dela Rosa
- “The speaker is very knowledgeable on importation culled from wide range of experience and erudite expertise on the subject.” – A. Aguirre
- “Great seminar. I learned a lot. Speaker was very helpful. Good service of staff.” – H. Tan