How to Import: Procedures and Documentations
About the Seminar
Knowledge of the importation procedures and documentations is essential to avoid penalties, delays and additional expenses. The seminar tackles advance preparation and planning along with the updated procedures. Present rules and regulations on Philippine importation will be also be discussed to give participant a current view of the process.
• To gain a basic understanding of the import process and procedures.
• To adapt procedures to suit the particular transactions.
• To improve decision making and anticipate problems in import strategies.
• How to avoid incurring unnecessary expenses.
Who Should Participate
• Importers and business owners.
• Those involved in the importation process.
• Accountants and other staff involved in importation.
• Credit managers.
• Customs administration students.
• Any person interested in the importation process.
A. Preliminary Consideration:
2. Product and country sourcing
3. On-going and isolated purchase transactions
4. Identification of Suppliers
5. Compliance with foreign law
6. Bureau of Customs considerations in clearance of goods
7. Import packing and labeling
8. Philippine commercial considerations
9. Terms of purchase (including INCOTERMS)
10. Methods of transportation
11. Patent, trademark, copyright registration and infringement
12. Methods of payment
14. Foreign branch operation, subsidiaries and joint ventures
B. Procedures and Documentations
1. Bill of Lading
2. Commercial Invoices
3. Pro-forma Invoices
4. Packing Lists
5. Inspection Certificates
6. Draft for Payments
7. Arrival Notices
8. Pick-up and delivery orders
9. Import Entry, others
10. Certificate of origin
11. Examination and detention – WSD
14. Post Entry Audit
15. Payment of Penalties
C. Review of previous topics discussed
D. Open Forum (questions and answers)
*Note: Please bring calculator.
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 496.69.49, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “I found the seminar comprehensive and very informative.” – S. Gayos
- “This seminar is very informative and helpful for us. We learned a lot not only theoretically, but by examples cited by trainer.” – S. Fontiveros
- “I enjoyed every topic discussed.” – H. Yumang
- “Very good speaker. It’s worth it.” – M. Sevilla
- “Everything was explained based on theory, and actual experience.” – J. Dela Rosa
- “The speaker is very knowledgeable on importation culled from wide range of experience and erudite expertise on the subject.” – A. Aguirre
- “Great seminar. I learned a lot. Speaker was very helpful. Good service of staff.” – H. Tan