How to Put Up a Tutorial Center
About the Seminar
How to put up a tutorial center seminar focuses on the letters and numbers of starting the business. The letters tackle the essential concepts while the numbers discuss the list of start-up requirements and the financial considerations.
During the seminar, the need of concept clarification will be addressed in order to guide the participants in following the list of start-up requirements vis-à-vis the projections on investment and profitability of the business.
At the end of the seminar, the participants are expected to:
• Understand the different concepts in putting up a tutorial center;
• Widen their perspective on the prospects and projections of putting up a tutorial center; and
• Confidently take on the challenge of starting an enriching and rewarding business.
Who Should Participate
• Those who are planning to start a tutorial center
Part 1: Letters and concepts in putting up a tutorial center
1. The ABC’s of tutorial
A – after school academic support; academic assistance
B – based on the
C – curriculum
2. The Ws for putting up a tutorial center
2.1. What are the concepts in putting up a tutorial center
2.1.1. Concepts clarification
2.1.2. Tutoring concepts
2.2. When do students tutor? (time)
2.3. Where do students tutor? (place)
2.4.1. Who avails of the tutoring? (market- needs tutoring)
2.4.2. Who does the tutoring? (tutor)
2.4.3. Who pays for the tutoring (market-parents of the tutees)
2.5.1. Why put up a tutorial center?
2.5.2. Why do parents avail tutorial services?
2.5.3. Why do students need tutorial services?
2.6. How do you put up a tutorial center?
2.6.3. Time Table
Part 2: Numbers
Number and projections on putting up a tutorial center (center-based)
1. How much profit do you want to make? – How much depends on the concept of tutorial (Part 1)
2. List of start-up requirements
3. Checklist of the qualities of a tutorial center
4. Criteria for site selection
5. Criteria for staffing/hiring the tutorial team
Part 3: Workshop
1. Fill out the projections table to compute for the start-up investment and ROI
2. Sample projections based on three different tutoring concepts
Part 4: Marketing your tutorial center
Part 5: Wrapping up
Points for reflection before putting up a tutorial center
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
Must Read! Related Article: Putting Up a Tutorial Center »
- “I like the speaker very much. I learned a lot of things regarding tutorial.” – R. Olarita
- “I appreciated that much time was devoted to answering our questions.” – G. Hernaez
- “The lecturer has a mastery of the subject matter.” – P. Carvajal