How to Start a Catering Business
About the Seminar
Catering is a profitable business and has a high potential for expansion and growth. It is both financially rewarding and fun. You can start with only a small capital; you can even establish it as a home-based business.
- The seminar intends to teach you how to engage in the catering business. It specifically aims to include information on how to market your service and how to make it a source of income.
Who Should Participate
- those who would want to start a catering business
- those who would want to seek a new business venture
II. Classifications of catering
a. packed meals
b. office meals
c. food orders
d. buffet setup
III. The total system
a. defining your objectives
b. menu planning
V. Planning and organizing per catering classification
VI. Post function reporting
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.
- “The seminar and the speaker are excellent and informative!” – A. Viar
- “The speaker is excellent and very knowledeable.” – C. Ebalo
- “Speaker was very good and was able to anwer all my questions.” – M. Siggaoat
- “The venue is good and the seminar is well organized!!” – R.Osmil
- “The speaker is well informed about the topic he is discussing.” – G. Garcia
- “The speaker is very knowledgeable!” – R. Tobias
- “The seminar is very informative and useful. The speaker’s sharing of his experiences is very much appreciated.” – N. Pena
- “The speaker is very well versed in his field. His approach is very “fatherly” with helpful tips and insights that sounds very real and is based on experience, which is very good. He is also very generous to impart his expertise and the tips he provided are full of wisdom.” – J. Mangabat