How to Start a Commercial Cleaning Business
About the Seminar
The commercial cleaning business is a profitable business. It can be operated part-time or full-time, and may be started home-based or in a commercial location.
• To know how to put up a commercial cleaning business
• To know the basic operations and strategies in the business
Who Should Participate
• Those who want to start their commercial cleaning business
• Capitalization/ Resources
• Business Registration
• Office requirement/ Logistics/ Service Vehicles
• Organization/ Personnel Staffing
• Proposed Services:
1. One Time General Cleaning (Commercial/ Residential)
2. Post-Construction Cleaning (Commercial/ Residential)
3. Carpet & Sofa Shampooing (Commercial/ Residential)
4. Exterior Wall & Glass Cleaning (Low & High Rise Building)
5. Pool Cleaning & Maintenance (Residential/ Condominium)
6. Car Park Cleaning (Shopping Malls)
7. Street Sweeping & Garbage Disposal (Villages/ Subdivision)
8. Grass & Trees Cutting Services (Villages/ Subdivision)
9. Kitchen & Exhaust Cleaning (Residential/ Commercial)
10. Landscaping & Transplanting (Residential/ Commercial)
11. Grounds Maintenance Services (Residential/ Commercial)
12. Utility Office/ Home Services (Residential/ Commercial)
• Operations and Management
• Marketing Approaches/ Client Relationship
• Targeted Clients
• Clients/ Project Visitation Approach
• Service Proposal Preparation
• Service Contract/ Agreement/ Purchase Order
• Standard Cleaning Supplies and Materials
• Basic Cleaning Tools and Equipment
• Identifying Different Types of Flooring
• Housekeeping Work Activities
• Housekeeping Work Standard
• Job Order/ Job Accomplishment Report
• Proper Identification of Service Crew
• Health and Safety Awareness
• Insurance Coverages
• Loss or Damages
• Effective Customer Service
• List of reliable Suppliers
• Financial Concerns
• Payment Scheme
• Agent Incentive
• Cost Breakdown
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16 , or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.