How to Start a Travel and Tour Business
About the Seminar
Starting a “Travel and Tour Business” can be fun. If you are someone who would love to travel and see different places, this is a good business for you. You could enjoy the perks of travel discounts and incentives given by resort owners and airline agencies and also earn from commissions coming from suppliers.
- The seminar aims to teach new entrepreneurs how to start, operate, and manage a travel and tours business.
Who Should Participate
- Those who want to start a travel and tour business
- Those who are seeking for a new business venture
Overview of the business
Steps in starting and operating a travel agency business
Finding the best location
Required permits and licenses to operate
Office floor plan
Phonetic Alphabet Codes
IATA or NON-AITA
Sources of income
Domestic tickets (Air and Sea)
International air tickets
Tour packages (domestic and international)
Documentation – Passporting
Documentation – Tourist visa assistance
Global travel distribution system
Key success factors
Common mistakes or errors in the business
Department of Tourism (DOT) Requirements for Accreditation
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 496.69.49, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.
- “Overall rating is 100%. BusinessCoach is the best seminar for how to put up a travel and tour business.” – R. Paguirigan
- “For very minimal fee, you maximize learning.” – J. Reglos
- “The speaker was very friendly and approachable. She delivered the seminar in a very nice manner.” – S. Dahonan
- “I think everything was tackled in the discussion. The speaker did a good job and knows exactly what she is saying and is very accomodating.” – O. Torres
- “You’ve got the best speaker for the seminar. More power!” – A. Antonio
- “Congratulations to all your staff especially to the guest speaker for a very good seminar! I really learned a lot from it. Big thanks!” – H. Constantino
- “The speaker is very good and it made me become interested in attending the other seminars you are offering.” – M. Soliven
- “The speaker knows everything about the topic!” – A. Lampano
- “It’s very informative and educational. I learned a lot.” – M. Canon
- “Very good facilitator!” – M. Llaguno
- “The speaker was very knowlegeable and lively. The seminar was a good learning tool for me.” – E. Villanueva
- “Clean venue, warm approach from the staff. First org. that I admired because of the information that was discussed, very useful and practical. Had a great time! Thank you, God bless and more power.” – R. Ebon
- “There’s no other way to improve it. It was delivered very clearly and very informatively.” – M. Manlapas
- “I learned a lot from the resource speaker. I will definitely open up a travel and tours business. Thanks to you guys!” – C. Castro
- “My first time to give an excellent comment to a resource speaker” – D. Medilo
- “I will recommend this to my friends. This is a very good learning experience.” – S. Simbajon
- “Full-packed seminar. Full of insights, especially for new, aspiring entrepreneurs.” – M. Meneque
- “The speaker explained the topic very well. She’s knowledgeable of the topic, and the approach is very simple.” – B. Guerrero