How to Start an Online Business
About the Seminar
Wondering what type of online business to start but you don’t know where to begin? This is the ideal seminar for you. The ecommerce site development, content management and search engine optimization are relevant for your online success.
You’ll be able to customize virtually all the options when setting up your own eCommerce site which are fully featured online store without requiring any technical knowledge. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) will drive large amounts of targeted traffic to your website without spending a lot of money.
Online sales also provide an opportunity for existing companies to extend their reach and sell more products and services by creating this new source of revenue.
At the end of the seminar, you will be able to design a high converting online store website without hiring a programmer. This is one seminar you do not want to miss if you intend to sell anything online.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
• Develop an understanding of important concepts for creating an online store.
• Learn how to sell products online, and make your company visible on the Web
• Develop an understanding of the importance of good online marketing content that generates leads and sales.
• Develop PR articles for project launches or announcement and web content for general content management to boost Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
• Develop their own visual and text content for online ads.
• Plan landing page/site to generate leads.
• Understand the website insights, social media and other online marketing campaign reports, conduct analysis and recommendation for future digital campaigns.
Who Should Participate
Those who want to start an online store
A. Introduction to Online Selling
• Understanding the Niche
• Online Selling Process and Strategies
• Online Business Ideas and Trends
• Choosing a shopping cart and Sell directly on Facebook
• Case: Successful online business
B. Developing your Website (Online Store)
1. Your Website is Your Best Sales Person: 24/7 Approach
• Elements of Web Design
• Layout | Color | Graphics | Fonts | Content
• Creating User-Friendly Web Design
• Web Designing using WordPress and another site builder
• Basic Lay-Outing Procedure and Techniques
• Understanding the different types of web materials/content
• Online Payment Gateway – Online and Offline
• Mobile-Friendly Website
• Mobile Marketing
• App as a New Platform
2. Search Engine Marketing
3. Understanding the Role of Social Media in Online Selling/Promotions
• Social Media Platforms
• Promoting and Optimizing Social Media Accounts
• Social Media Platforms and Website Integration: Process; Tools & Technologies
• Importance of Social Media Analytics
• Social Media Analytics Tools
C. Integrated CRM & Leads Management
• Activity tracking
• Reports and analytics
• Automated email marketing campaigns
• Email lead alerts
• Lead capturing web forms
• Instant listing presentations
D. Successful Internet Marketing Strategy
E. Lead Conversion, Sales, and Other Metrics
F. WORKSHOP: Action Plan and Execution
Training Simulation and Evaluation
Open Forum / Question and Answer
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.