How to Start and Operate a Meat Shop Business
About the Seminar
Like rice, meat is an essential commodity that must be purchased regardless of the economic situation. But selling meat is less regulated than rice retailing and potentially more profitable!
- To teach the fundamentals of the meat retailing business.
Who Should Participate
- Anyone interested in setting up a meat shop.
- Overviews of Meat Shop Business
- Success stories
- Required capitalization
- Equipment to buy, stalls, building for meat store
- Suppliers of livestock
- Personnel and Training requirements including quality control
- Pricing of your meat products
- Promotion and Marketing strategies
- Best location for the business
- Identifying competitors
- Key factors to success
- Factors that may cause failure of the business
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.
- “Very educational. The instructor is very interactive and approachable.” – C. Orias
- “The speaker is knowledgeable; based on personal experiences.” – R. Batac
- “Very informative.” – L. Punsalan
- “Impressive and informative.” – R. Carub
- “It’s very helpful, and gives you things that you can’t get through personal research.” – R. Malazarte
- “Excellent speaker.” – A. Pasaol
- “BusinessCoach aids the future of aspiring businessmen no matter what age or interest. It is a partner for achieving a businessman’s goal towards a progressive industry and to have an idea to a profitable business.” – J. Sia