How to Start and Operate a Printing Press Business
About the Seminar
Starting and operating a printing press business is capital intensive. You would not want to waste your hard earned money by investing in this business without any knowledge. This one-day seminar will give you plenty of vital information.
- The seminar aims to teach you how to start and operate a printing press business. It specifically aims to teach you your investment requirements, marketing strategy, and the day-to-day operations in the business.
Who Should Participate
- Those who want to start a printing press business
- Those who are looking for other business opportunities
- Overview of the business
- Market size
- Success stories
- Required capitalization
- Finding the best location for your business
- Equipments or machines to buy
- Hiring the right personnel
- Identifying your competitors
- Cost estimating
- Promotion and Marketing strategy
- Key success factors
- Errors of those who failed in the business
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.
- “Very helpful and enlightening. It gave me a clearer view of what I plan to pursue. Well recommended. The resource speaker is very accommodating and knows his craft very well.” – L. Salazar
- “Speaker is very accommodating to answer questions, and extended service is very much appreciated.” – M. Dayno
- “The speaker was very good and very helpful.” – I. Magsino
- “Great job! Keep it up! Gives the participant a comprehensive view of the industry. The speaker shared all that he knows, and kept nothing unexplained.” – D. Alianan
- “Thank you! I learned a lot from this seminar.” – S. Sotto
- “The speaker has a lot of knowledge about the topic he discussed; and even if you have no knowledge about the topic or you are starting from scratch, you will learn a lot when you go out of the room.” – R. Tiburcio
- “I am happy with the seminar. Thank you so much. ” – M. Llona