Latest Issuances for Effective Tax Compliance and Interpretation of Tax Laws: New Administrative Issuances and Latest Court Decisions
About the Seminar
Wish you knew the latest compliance requirement and issuances of the BIR? If you will notice, the BIR continuously issues new rules, regulations, orders and circulars requiring the taxpayers on the proper reportorial requirements and submissions of reports and schedules for different kinds of taxes. If not properly complied, the BIR would impose the corresponding penalties and sometimes deficiency taxes. Thus, constant update of the new issuances of the BIR is necessary to avoid penalties and tax exposures.
We also include the latest court decisions to apprise you with latest interpretation of the courts with the laws, rules and regulations implemented by the BIR.
For easy understanding, the latest issuances and court decisions were included and arranged in accordance with the topics as arranged in this seminar.
• To know the rules on registration of business
• To learn the basic bookkeeping requirements
• To learn the rules on Invoices and Official Receipts
• To know the rules on Cash Register Machines
• To know the rules on Inventory List
• To learn the prevailing rules on filing tax returns.
• To know the latest issuances affecting Income Tax, VAT, Expanded Withholding Tax and Withholding Tax on Compensation
Who Should Participate
• Business owners (single proprietor or stockholders)
• Business managers and other employees
• Accountants (whether employee or practitioner)
• Others who want to know the latest issuances and court decisions for effective tax compliance and interpretation of tax laws
I. Registration of taxpayers
a. Who are required to register
b. What are required to be registered
c. When to register
d. Where to register
II. Books of accounts
a. Who are required to keep books of accounts
b. Kinds of books of accounts
c. Registration of books of accounts
d. Preservation of books of accounts
III. Invoices and receipts
a. Who are required to issue
b. Rules in printing invoices and receipts
c. Principal receipts/invoices
d. Supplementary receipts/invoices
e. Validity of invoices and receipts
IV. Cash Register Machine (CRM)
a. Use of non-thermal paper
b. Information in CRM tape
V. Inventory list
b. New requirement
VI. Tax returns and schedules
a. Tax returns
• EFPS and eBIR forms
• TAMP taxpayers
b. Income tax
• Tax exemption rulings
• Marginal income earners
• Destruction/verification of loss
• Retirement and benefits plan
c. Value added tax
• Raw cane sugar
d. Expanded withholding tax
• Requirements for deductibility of certain expense
• Summary alphalist of withholding agents/Payors of income payments subjected to Creditable Withholding Tax at Source (SAWT)
e. Withholding tax on wages
• New De Minimis benefits
• Increase of other benefits from P 30,000 to P 82,000
• Issuance of TIN Card
• Update of employment status (BIR Form 2305)
VII. Other matters
a. Effect and validity of issued rulings
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »