Managing the Millennials
About the Seminar
Most people of an earlier generation find the attitude of millennials extremely contrary to the previous standards. Many find it frustrating to manage this current crop of employees. This seminar gives plenty of ideas to overcome this problem, starting with gaining a better understanding of millennials to breaching the barriers to improve engagement and enhance motivation.
• To understand what makes the millennial generation different from the others.
• To retain the high performing workers with their values and expectations.
• To learn how to resolve conflicts through flexibility
Who Should Participate
• Team leaders
• Business owners
MODULE 1 – Who are they?
• The different generations in the workplace
Understanding the Millennials
• Misconceptions about their behavior
• How do they perceive themselves?
• What are their needs?
• How do they contribute to our success as managers?
MODULE 2 – Who you are?
Understanding Oneself as the Manager
• Perspectives of a manager
• How to bridge the gap between employees from different generations
• Motivational forces that drive millennial performance
• Managerial barriers in engaging with the millennials
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.