Negotiation and Assertiveness Training
About the Seminar
Save millions in lost opportunities due to poor negotiation strategies and lack of assertiveness. Negotiating expertise and assertiveness are essential skills for both business and personal success. Almost everyone from purchasers and managers to sales persons and customer service representatives will encounter situations that need negotiation or assertiveness. Learn the principles that will enable yourself or your personnel to negotiate with confidence.
• To know how to prepare for negotiations
• To determine your minimum objectives
• To know the different styles of negotiation
• To be more assertive
• To be more successful by being an effective negotiator with an assertive personality.
Who Should Participate
• Sales personnel
• Customer service representatives
• Business development officers
• Those who want to improve their negotiating skills
• Those who want to be more assertive.
I. Effective Negotiation
• What is negotiation?
• Why do we need to negotiate?
• What is BATNA in negotiation?
• Different negotiating behaviors
• Case study: why an executive assistant should negotiate well?
• How to persuade your executive
• Styles and stages of negotiation
• Effective negotiation
• Importance of communication in negotiation
• Characteristics of a good negotiator
II. Assertiveness Training
• Introduction to assertiveness and definition
• Making the change
• Why be assertive?
• Assertive vs. Unassertive
• Tips for behaving more assertively
• Tips for behaving less aggressively
• Asserting yourself in important situations
• Employees assert themselves in the workplace
• The winning YOU
• Summary and conclusions
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.