Project Management Fundamentals
About the Seminar
Engaging in Project Management entails not only having sufficient knowledge about the focus or topic of the project but it requires skills in planning especially when the project’s tasks, timeline and costs will be considered. Aligning the objectives and authors/team members to the specific tasks is also an important part of Project Planning which helps in facilitating the direction of the project.
This seminar will focus not only on the different Elements of a Project but also on the Phases of a Project Cycle which serves as a guide in commencing and ending the Project. The Project Manager will also be equipped with a tool – a One Page Project Plan- in preparing a project proposal and monitoring the progress of the project. During the progress of the project the Project Manager must analyze some variances or non-conformance from the set goals and causes of failure of the project. To attain this objective, this seminar will also train the project manager on how to use FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) and Root Cause Analysis.
Throughout this seminar, the participants will build a “tool box” of project management techniques enabling leaders and members of the Project to initiate, define, plan, implement, manage and review projects.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
• Understand the elements of a project plan
• Learn the phases of a project cycle
• Learn how to use PERT, CPM and Gantt Chart in project planning
• Learn how to prepare a one-page project plan/project summary
• Analyze the failures of the project
• Know the different reports to prepare during and after the project
Who Should Participate
- Project manager and project team members and those who are planning to engage in project management career
Module 1: Project Management, An Overview
Module 2: Elements of Project Management
Module 3: Project Cycle
Module 4: Parts of a Project Plan
Module 5: Preparing a One-Page Project Plan/Summary
Module 6: Project Implementation
Module 7: Project Analysis Tools
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form. »
- “Very concise topics and easily understandable. Very good resource person.” – R. Ramirez
- “The group discussion or participants’ involvement made the seminar lively and also very educational and relevant to my field.” – T. Soler
- ” The presenter is well knowledgeable even in public and private management/administrations. She is a hands-on lecturer.” – B. Balagso
- “Very well presentation and teacher-student communication.” – D. Dayrit
- “A very concise and practical approach on discussing the overview of project management.” – J. Mendoza