Social Media Marketing for Businesses
About the Seminar
At the end of the program, the participants should be able to:
• Understand the secrets and strengths of social media marketing in the Philippines
• Utilize social media marketing opportunities to reach new potential market and to create brand awareness
• Understand further the social media marketing strategy
• Harness and understand the anatomy of the most relevant social media marketing tools today
• Find potential new product or business
• Create a personal development plan
Who Should Participate
• Business owners
• Marketing managers and staffs
• Sales professionals
• Those who are interested in using the social media in promoting products or services
1. What social media marketing can do for your business
2. Best practices in the Philippines – success stories
3. Social media ROI and metrics – quality over quantity
4. How to do social media marketing
5. Making money on social media sites
6. Social media marketing purposes and tactics for the local and international market
7. Social media optimization – page content / posts / images MUST-HAVES
8. Social media marketing code of ethics
9. How to handle bashers or negative comments/responses
10. Biggest mistakes and how to avoid them
11. Strategies to social media marketing success
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16 , or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.