Starting a Spa Business
About the Seminar
A Spa is one of the popular destinations nowadays for the stressed out professional. With its current popularity and the relaxing nature of the business this is one venture that is attractive.
- To teach the participants the rules and regulations governing spas, plus many tips in operating this business.
Who Should Participate
Anyone interested in opening a spa.
I. Registration requirements (regulations on how to put up a spa)
II. Success stories of those who made it big
III. Required capitalization for setting-up a spa business
IV. Finding the best location
V. Different types of services or spa treatments to offer (Shiatsu, Swedish, Thai massage, etc.)
VI. Spa concepts and themes (day spa, foot spa, resort spa, etc.)
VII. Basic spa operations
VIII. Spa suppliers
X. Hiring the right personnel, staff training (licensed massage therapists or spa therapists, operations manager, receptionist, etc.)
XI. Marketing strategies
XII. Errors of those who failed in the business
XIII. Key success factors
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.
- “It broadened our knowledge about the business. Everything was in order and organized. Great job Business Coach! You delivered a bunch of information to us with this seminar.” – I. Candelario
- “The topics are good; nothing to improve!” – A. Perez
- “I learned so many useful tips and I’m sure I will be able to use them on my future business plans.” – E. Singson
- “The seminar is great. It covers most of my question regarding spa business. It should be recommended to others as well.” – R. Villanueva