Supply Chain Management
About the Seminar
This module offers a comprehensive overview of Supply Chain Management as a business philosophy and a corporate strategy to drive or turn-around the business. It includes a study of supply chain evolution, a thorough discussion of its scope, and its strategic role in business and economy today. It aims to aid the participant to understand the issues involved when applying strategies concerning supplies and other activities that correlates with it such as with purchasing, manufacturing, physical distribution and marketing management.
On the completion of this module the participant should be able to:
• Describe important issues related to Supply Chain Management
• Understand Procurement Process
• Learn the doctrine of competitiveness
• Describe the strategies in improving competitiveness
Who Should Participate
• Supply Chain Officers and personnel
• Production planners and supervisors
• Business owners
• Executives with working capital concerns
Module 1 – Supply Chain Management
• Supply Chain Definition
• Supply Chain Management: Basic, Evolution, Ultimate
• Elements of Supply Chain Management
Module 2 – Supply Chain Functions
• Purchasing and Procurement
• Production Logistics: Just in Time Practices
• Activities associated with Supply Chain Management
• Maintaining Quality Service
• Meeting Clients Demands
Module 3– Warehousing and Inventory Management
• Warehousing and Functions
• Warehouse Best Practices
• Warehouse Design and Lay out
• Stock Management and Control
• Receiving and Inspections
• Inventory Costs and Inventory System Calculator
• 5S Application
Module 4 – Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
• Understanding Logistics and Role of TPL Providers
• Logistics Concerns
• Logistics and Marketing
• Modes of Transportation
Module 5: Change in Logistics and Warehouse Management
• Logistics and Supply Concepts
• The need to improve logistics management
• Physical, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
* Please bring a calculator and possibly prepare a list of Inventory available at your warehouses.
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 496.69.49, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “The facilitator was very accommodating, and very knowledgeable on the topic. Thanks.” – M. Arellano
- “I am satisfied with the seminar; the speaker was good.” – G. Guianan
- “Overall rating: Very good. Most of the topics were tackled well.” – J. Pagao
- “The facilitator speaks very clearly, and has deep knowledge on the topic.” – S. Carungay
- “I learned a lot. I’m hopeful to apply my learnings. Thanks a lot.” – K. Espina
- “The training is very informative! Very good speaker/trainer, well experienced.” – J. Naife
- “This seminar helps a lot for me to improve and create a good system of inventory and warehousing.” – C. Cordero