Supply Chain Management
About the Seminar
Learn the basics of modern supply chain management with this highly instructive seminar. The participant will gain knowledge of the major components of the supply chain from purchasing to transportation and warehousing to information technology and reverse logistics. Discover the many ways excellent supply chain management can generate enormous savings for your company.
At the end of this seminar, the participants will be able to:
• Competently understand the concept of supply chain management and its application
• Evaluate the importance of customer service quality outcomes that are beneficial for the stakeholder
• Comprehend the nature of purchasing and procurement associated to the role of logistics
• Recognize the importance of transportation activity to meet the objective of providing goods, services in an efficient and well-timed manner
• Convey the impact of warehouse design and flow, material handling system to warehouse productivity, efficiency and effectiveness
• Understand the role of IT in logistics and its benefits
• Determine and understand completely the concept of reverse logistics, its current practice that has impact on sustainable logistics and supply chain management.
Who Should Participate
Supplies Procurement/Purchasing officers, Warehouse Custodians, Warehouse Inventory Clerks, Purchasing Supervisors and Warehouse Supervisors, Logistics Supervisors/Officers
Module 1. Supply Chain Management, An Overview
1. Overview of Supply Chain Management
2. Barriers in Supply Chain Management
3. Planning Supply Chain Management Process
Module 2. Logistics Customer Service
1. Concepts of customer service, value and quality
2. The role of logistics in establishing customer service level
3. Various approaches in developing a successful customer service strategy
Module 3. Purchasing and Procurement
1. Purchasing process and product ownership total costing
2. Strategic role of purchasing for in—bound logistics and wider supply chain
3. Supplier appraisal, development and relationships
4. Trends of global and ethical sourcing and e-procurement
Module 4. Transportation
1. Various Modes of freight transportation, and carrier selection
2. Role of 3PL in freight transport
3. Concept of outsourcing
Module 5. Warehousing
1. Functions of warehousing and the concepts of stock keeping units and pallets
2. Warehouse layout, design and flow
3. Warehouse storage and materials handling systems
4. Examination of technology and warehouse management system
Module 6. Logistics Information Technology
1. Role of information technology in logistics
2. Warehouse and transportation management system
3. Electronic data interchange and scanning technology
4. Logistics and supply chain application benefit from cloud computing
Module 7. Reverse and Sustainable Logistics
1. Reverse logistic and product recovery management
2. Sustainable logistics in transportation and storage
3. Logistics Systems controls
* Please bring a calculator.
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »