Supply Chain Management
About the Seminar
Supply chain management is regarded as a systematic business process that includes activities and strategies that can efficiently integrate suppliers, manufacturers, warehouses and distribution network so that the product is produced and distributed in the right quantity, right quality to the right locations and clients, at the right time.
Inevitably, problems arise in the supply chain such as delays in production and delivery of materials and/or finished goods, poor demand forecast, overstocking and under-stocking, large number of suppliers and distributors, unmanaged suppliers and logistics problems. In view of the aforesaid, there is a need to efficiently manage the different components of the Supply Chain. For manufacturers, Production Planning System is very important in minimizing problems of overproduction or lack of items to deliver. An effective Purchasing Management ensures that all supplies and materials needed by the consumers/clients are procured on time with high consideration for the quality and price of goods being purchased. Effective Inventory Management, on the other hand, is an attempt to maintain an adequate supply of goods in the warehouse while minimizing inventory costs at the same time. An efficient inventory system, therefore, ensures availability of materials whenever needed. Logistics Management, another component of Supply Chain Management, is directly concerned with efficient handling and delivery of goods which utilizes effective strategies to attain this end.
In this seminar, the seminar participants will be able to integrate the concepts of effective Production Planning, efficient management of Purchasing, Warehouse and Inventory, as well as Logistics in order to attain a successful Supply Chain Management.
At the end of this seminar, the participants will be able to:
• Efficiently plan production by adopting the most logical planning method
• Procure materials and supplies by adopting different purchasing strategies
• Prevent occurrence of overstocking, under-stocking and non-availability of supplies through and efficient inventory system
• Determine accurately the reorder point of their supplies and materials
• Increase inventory accuracy level by application of different inventory control methods.
• Determine the logical strategies in logistics
• Reduce the different wastes in logistics
Who Should Participate
Supplies Procurement/Purchasing officers, Warehouse Custodians, Warehouse Inventory Clerks, Purchasing Supervisors and Warehouse Supervisors, Logistics Supervisors/Officers
MODULE 1. SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT, AN OVERVIEW
1. Overview of Supply Chain Management
2. Problems in Supply Chain Management
3. Strategizing the Supply Chain Management Process
MODULE 2. EFFICIENT PRODUCTION PLANNING SYSTEM
1. Types of Production Planning Methods
2. Adopting Make-or-Buy Decisions
3. MRP System in Production
MODULE 3. PROCUREMENT PROCESS
1. Purchasing Techniques
2. Vendor Development
3. Risk Management in Purchasing
MODULE 4. COMPUTING REORDER POINT
1. Constant Demand Rate, Constant Lead Time
2. Variable Demand Rate, Constant Lead Time
3. Constant Demand Rate, Variable Lead Time
4. Variable Demand Rate. Variable Lead Time
MODULE 5. METHODS OF INVENTORY CONTROL
1. ABC Classification of Inventories
2. Cycle Counting
3. Advantages of Cycle Counting
4. Use of Inventory Management Software
5. Min-Max plan
6. Two Bin System
MODULE 6. WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Shelving Methods and Order Picking Equipment
2. Effective Warehouse Lay-Out
3. How to Maximize the Warehouse Space
4. ERP as a Tool in Inventory Management
MODULE 7. DISTRIBUTION AND LOGISTICS
1. Distribution and Logistics Concept
2. Third Party Logistics (TPL)
3. Reduction of Wastes in Logistics
* Please bring a calculator.
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »