Training Evaluation: Measuring the Impact of Training
About the Seminar
The impact of training should be assessed to enable you to improve the quality or value of your efforts to effect a change. This should be done correctly so that resources may be allocated properly, in alignment to your company’s objectives.
• To know the effect of training in your organization
• To be able to respond properly to meet the demands for future training needs
• To know how to measure the improvement in learned skills
Who Should Participate
Training managers and supervisors, human resource officers, administrative officers, or anyone involved in designing and providing skills training in the company.
MODULE 1: Measuring the effectiveness of the training program
1. Training process
2. Four levels of evaluation
– Level 1 – Reaction
– Level 2 – Learning
– Level 3 – Behavior application
– Level 4 – Impact
3. Guidelines in evaluating each Level
MODULE 2: Measuring return on investment (ROI) of training
1. Level 5 evaluation – ROI
2. Criteria for selecting programs for Level 4 and 5
3. Benefits of ROI of training
4. ROI of training model
5. ROI formula
6. Collecting data
– Performance indicators
– Cost and quality indicators
– Example of performance results
7. Methods of isolating effects of training
8. Converting data into monetary value
9. Tabulating cost of program
MODULE 3: Enhancing the effectiveness and ROI of training
1. How effective is your training program?
2. Barrier to learning
3. Principle of transfer partnership
4. Transfer matrix
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »