Training for Executive Assistants
About the Seminar
Executive assistants are usually employed to perform various tasks in an organization. They are frequently the most trusted worker, and executives rely on them even on the most confidential matters in the office. They are also competent decision makers, with well-developed communication skills. Usually they are in charge of arranging the boss’ schedule, and attend not only to business, but sometimes even with the personal dealings of the boss. However, they are also given secretarial work, not limited to typing memos, photocopying of reports, and accompanying the boss to business meetings. Being an executive assistant is a prestigious job. They get higher pay, and enjoy perks and privileges not given to other administrative assistant positions.
• To learn the different types of executives, and how to deal with each of them
• To know the skills needed to be an effective executive assistant
• To know how to organize and coordinate work flow, to keep schedule and activities under control
• To be able to anticipate the needs of the executives
• To learn how to take initiatives when the boss is absent
Who Should Participate
• Executive assistants
• Aspiring executive assistants
• Those who want to learn the duties and responsibilities of executive assistants
• What is an executive assistant?
• Advantages and disadvantages as a career
• Duties and responsibilities
• Types of bosses
• Streamlining office procedures and systems
• Making use of technology for work efficiency
• Improving communication skills
• Meetings and conferences
• Persuading your boss
• Your appearance
• Proper office decorum
• How to be an exceptional executive assistant
• Workshop and role playing
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.