Training Needs Analysis
About the Seminar
Good training needs analysis is essential if the organization is to align the skills currently available with those required to meet strategic objectives. If conducted properly, it will also help you to diagnose when training will solve certain problems and issues and when alternative interventions might be needed. This thoroughly practical one-day workshop will help prepare all those involved in a training needs analysis to play their part effectively.
At the end of the program, the participants should be able:
- To prepare and agree an investigation plan for the identification of current and future training needs at organizational, departmental or work-group level
- To select and use a range of information-gathering methods so that training needs are reliably identified within time and cost constraints
- To apply a practical technique for the analysis of the information and data to identify needs and determine priorities
- To use a structured framework for the development and production of an outline plan to show the proposed training solution
- To seek informal and formal reaction via a written report and presentation to secure approval for the recommendations
Who Should Participate
- Anyone who is involved and responsible in organizational and human resource development (training and facilitating) responsibilities within an organization (e.g. HR and Training Managers / Officers / Staff / Managers / Supervisors / etc.) may attend.
• Welcome and workshop objectives
II. A systematic approach to training
• Recognize change forces
• Identify training needs
• Analyze job functions
• Define training objectives
• Select trainees
• Design the training
• Facilitate the training
• Measure outcomes
III. Assessment of training needs
• What should a training needs analysis cover?
• The depth of your investigation
• Identification of needs at individual, occupation and organizational level
• Residual, present and future needs
IV. Getting the process started
• How to identify that you have a need
V. A model for action
• The model for identifying training needs
– Organize and plan
– Collect the information
– Determine the problems and their priorities
– Develop outline solutions
– Re-examine and discuss with senior commissioning managers
– Present final report
VI. Organizing and planning the training needs study
• Establishing terms of reference
– Aim of the training needs project
– The project team
• Availability of resources
– Time requirement
VII. Design and implementation of the survey
• Preparation and analysis
– Terms of reference
– Desk study of standard data
– Key areas for investigation
– Design interview instrument
– Validate survey design
– Collate and analyse of symptoms
– Identify training needs
• Information gathering
– Preliminary review with key personnel
– The structured interview
– Small group conferences
– Telephone interviews
– Additional investigation tools
– Collating the information
VIII. Communicating the results
• Analysis and report
• Making a persuasive training needs presentation
• Securing commitment
• Review / discussion
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “I learned a lot. A must-attend especially for newbies in training.” – E. Soria
- “Great training. There were a lot of learnings in a short span of time and the training environment is very interactive.” – J. Castro