Training the Trainers
About the Seminar
Proper training is the most cost effective way to increase productivity and improve your bottom line. Make sure that the people in charge of training your personnel are themselves well trained. Although this program is designed primarily as a basic guide for new trainers, it is also useful for veterans in the profession as a refresher course and to update their skills.
- To know the responsibilities of the trainer
- To be able to adapt to participants’ expectations
- To learn the different training methods
- To understand the principles of effective oral communication
- To know how to make an effective presentation
- To be able to assess the impact of the training
Who Should Participate
- New trainers
- Others who also need to learn how to train
- Trainer’s Role and Responsibility
- Qualities of the ideal trainer
- Participants’ expectations
- Methods of Training
- Effective Oral Communication
- Planning and Delivering a Presentation
- Evaluating Training
- Essential Presentation Skills: WORKSHOP
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “Very informative. I’m impressed.” – L. Matta
- “I appreciate our speaker today. Kudos to her!” – L. Lacsina
- “I’ve learned so much, and I was able to assess my performance as a trainer.” – A. Mara
- “I can say it was great.” – J. Ibanez
- “You did a good job. Keep it up!” – J. Atanacio
- “Keep it up. Good job. Two thumbs up for you.” – B. Chua
- “Excellent speaker. Enjoyed the discussion and activities.” – J. Estrada