Value Added Tax and Other Percentage Tax
About the Seminar
The BIR, in order to increase and enhance voluntary compliance, issued a Value Added Tax (VAT) Audit Program which focuses on conducting a quality audit by the selected VAT audit team. Separate Letter of Authority for examination of VAT is being issued pursuant to the Audit Program. VAT rules are very complex and always subject to different interpretation which the taxpayers find it hard to comply. Thus, in order to minimize potential VAT exposure and risk, understanding its rules and regulation is highly important.
Percentage tax is also included to further expand our knowledge on other business tax.
Who Should Participate
• Business owners (single proprietor or stockholders)
• Business managers and other employees
• Accountants (whether employee or practitioner)
• Others who want to know more about VAT, percentage tax, and tax updates
I. Basic Principles
II. Vat on sale of goods and properties and services
1. VAT Base
2. 12%, 0% and Exempt Sales
3. Transaction deemed sales
III. Input Tax
1. Sources of Input VAT
2. Apportionment of Input Tax
3. Substantiation of Purchases
4. Requirements for claiming input tax
5. Input VAT on Capital Good
6. Construction in Progress
IV. Zero Rated Sales
1. Types of Zero Rated Sales
2. Automatic Zero Rated Sales
3. Effectively Zero Rated Sales
V. Vat Exemptions
1. VAT Exempt transactions
VI. VAT Registration
1. Person required to register
3. Grounds for Cancellation
VII. Invoicing Requirements
1. Supporting Documents
2. Effects for failure to comply with invoicing requirements
3. Required Information in OR and Invoices
VIII. VAT Returns and Compliance
2. VAT Returns
3. Reminders on Preparation of VAT Return
4. Summary List of Sales and Purchases
5. Withholding VAT
IX. Other Percentage Tax
1. 3% percentage tax
2. Tax on banks and non-bank financial intermediaries with QB functions
3. Tax on financial intermediaries without QB functions
4. Tax on domestic common carriers
5. Tax on international carriers (by air or water)
6. Tax on franchise grantees of water, gas and broadcast stations
7. Tax on life insurance companies
8. Tax on operators of amusement and recreation places
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.