Building and Property Management
About the Seminar
The key to maximizing building and property revenue is retaining desirable tenants, and the secret to retaining tenants is quality building administration. Also, with good property management, operating expenses are reduced and a desirable ambiance is maintained. Both of these add to the profitability of the property.
- to improve the administration of the building or property.
Who Should Participate
- Building and property owners
- Building administrators and personnel
- Property managers and staffs
- Condotel operators
- The role of a building administrator – duties and responsibilities
- Budget preparation
- Security and safety programs
- Pest control
- Housekeeping and sanitation
- Fire safety
- Guidelines in taking over a property
- Preparation of house rules and regulations
- Collection of association dues and government obligations
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “Discussion was lively. All topics were tackled. Right for the seminar fee.” – E. Flores
- “In general, the seminar is well fit for aspiring building managers, administrators, and similar job description.” – R. Mamaradlo
- “The seminar was excellent and well presented! There was a balance between time allocated for the presentation and discussions.” – J. Ristau
- “It was very interactive.” – R. Madrigal
- “It’s a very good learning experience.” – A. Cabanatan