Competency-Based Salary Structure Design
About the Seminar
Salary structure is an unavoidable management activity, as employees look forward to understand how their management views and implement the company’s compensation and benefits. Linking the salary structure to competencies and rewards makes it even more sensitive to handle.
- To learn about the elements of a competency-based salary administration program, salary surveys, and compensation policies
- To know how to design an effective competency-based salary structure.
Who Should Participate
- Managers who need to understand and apply HR systems
- Non-HR professionals who are responsible for HR activities
- Managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department
- HR professionals with less than five years of experience
- HR specialists who have limited generalist experience
- Anyone who handles and manages human resources or people
I. The role of salary structure design
II. Overview of salary structure design
a. How to design a job rating plan
b. How to rate different types of jobs
c. How to establish job grades
d. How to conduct a salary survey and analyzing survey data
e. How to design a salary structure
f. How to formulate compensation policies
III. Competency-based salary structure design processes
IV. Implementing a competency-based salary structure design
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »