Competency-Based Succession Planning
About the Seminar
Planning for the succession of people to succeed an organization’s leaders and managers is critical to the survival and growth of companies. Attracting and retaining high potential employees for key positions requires an effective HR strategy. Questions to consider are: What will our company look like three or five years from now? What competencies will our managers need to have then? How do we ensure that we have such managers? How do we retain and motivate such employees?
• To know the nature and value of a competency-based succession planning
• To identify components of a successful competency-based succession planning system
• To tell the factors to consider in implementing competency-based succession planning
• To know the steps to design and implement a competency-based succession system
• To tell whether the organization is ready to install a competency-based succession planning system
• To know and understand the nature and requirements of an effective mentoring relationship
• To identify techniques to keep successors motivated
Who Should Participate
Managers who need to understand and apply HR systems, non-HR professionals who are responsible for HR activities; managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department, HR professionals with less than five years of experience; and HR specialists who have limited generalist experience. Anyone who handles and manages human resources or people.
• Succession planning: what, why, who does it, for whom?
• Difference between succession planning and replacement charting
• Competency-based succession planning system
• The components of a successful competency-based succession planning system
• Profile of the organization
• Areas on which high potential candidates are assessed
• The factors to consider in implementing a competency-based succession planning
• The steps to design and implement a competency-based succession system
• Assessing the readiness of the organization to install competency-based succession planning system
• Successful mentoring program
• Retaining successors; motivational techniques to use
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.