Conducting Interviews, Recruitment and Selection Process
About the Seminar
The best way to get good employees and to weed out the unsuitable ones is to have an excellent recruitment process. This seminar on how to interview and select personnel will provide the framework to have a systematic approach to this vital function.
- To be aware of the current issues and trends in recruitment
- To be able to plan the human resource requirements
- That the participant will know the steps in the recruitment process
- To teach the proper employee selection process
- To learn how to conduct an effective interview
Who Should Participate
- Non-HR managers and Non-HR Supervisors / Heads
- Recruitment Staff
- Business Owners
- Any person involved in the recruitment process
III. Sources of Manpower
1. Inside the Company
2. Other Sources
IV. Factors Affecting Recruitment
V. Recent Trends in Recruitment
1. Job Portals
2. Company Website
VI. Selection Process
VII. Resume/Application Screening
VIII. Warning Signs of Unsatisfactory Applicant
IX. Employment Exams
X. Interview Process
XI. Interview Preparation
XII. Considerations/Factors in Interview
XIII. Questions to Avoid or to Circumvent
XIV. Competency-Based Interview
XV. Guide to Effective Interviews
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.