How to Buy and Sell Real Estate Properties
About the Seminar
Real Estate is the biggest source of wealth. One of the most profitable niches in this giant industry is the buy and sell business. If you are good in spotting opportunities, then you may find your fortune in this trade.
- To know the different types of buy and sell operations
- To be able to select the right type of property to acquire
- To be aware of Feng Shui considerations
- To learn simple appraisal techniques
- To know how to market properties acquired
Who Should Participate
- Entrepreneurs who want to go into the buy and sell business of real estate.
- Background on Real Estate
c. Types of Property
e. Entities in Real Estate
f. Terms and Symbols
- Start Up
a. Set an Objective
- Types of Buy and Sell
a. Buy, then Sell as is
b. Buy, Divide and Sell
c. Buy, Improve and Sell
d. Buy, Develop and Sell
e. Buy, Enter into Joint Venture and Sell
- The Market
- Choice of Location
- Choice of Specific Property
- How to Appraise the Value of the Property
- Feng Shui Considerations
- Acquisition and Marketing Process
- Income Opportunity
- Success and Failure Factors
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “Very good!” – R. Pineda
- “Very enlightening and educational.” – F. Co
- “Interaction between speaker and participants were smooth. It was worth it.” – A. Miraflor