How to Plan and Start a Business (1)
How to Plan and Start a Business (2)
How to Plan and Start a Business (3)

How to Plan and Start a Business

About the Seminar

Overview

This seminar is primarily for those who are new to starting a business. The topics range from your preparedness to go into business, legal requirements, and other basic functions in operating a business.

Objectives

• To gauge your preparedness to go into business
• To guide you on what is the most suitable business
• To teach the participants the basic legal requirements
• To give you an overview on how to operate a business

Who Should Participate

• Those who want to start a small or medium sized business.

Key Topics

I. Are you ready to be an entrepreneur?

II. What business is right for you? – Self-assessment
• Personal capabilities and weaknesses
• Assets you currently have – property, contacts, etc.

III. Different types of businesses – Advantages and disadvantages of each type
• Sole Proprietor
• Partnership
• Corporation

IV. Business research and business planning

V. SWOT analysis for business

VI. Freelance and home-based businesses

VII. Required capitalization
• Capital expenditures (equipment, inventory, renovation, lease deposit, etc.)
• Operating expenses (rental, payroll, electricity, utilities, receivables and etc.)

VIII. Finding the right location
• Determining your target market
• Proximity of customers and suppliers
• Zoning and presence of needed facilities
• Negotiating your lease contract

IX. Manpower requirements
• Selection and recruitment process
• Computing wages and salaries
• Basic labor laws you must know

X. Equipment required
• Determine capacity and other requirements
• Lease or buy?
• Other considerations

XI. Locating the best suppliers

XII. Basic business permits and licenses

XIII. Different government agencies accreditation
• Barangay, DTI, SEC, BIR, City Hall or municipal office, SSS, Philhealth, Pag Ibig, DOLE, etc.

XIV. Bookkeeping and taxation – What and when you must record, file and pay.
• Journals, ledgers, and financial statements
• VAT and other taxes

XV. Marketing strategies (On-line, joining trade fairs, social networking)

XVI. Seeking further help
• Business associations
• Consultants

Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule

Time

9:00 am – 4:00 pm

Venue

How to Plan and Start a Business

Registration Details

Seminar Fee

Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)

Discount

10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.

Reservation

Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.

Mode of Payment

• Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
  • On-site payment (CASH only)
  • Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.

Cancellation by Attendee

Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.

Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.

Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.

Refund Policy

Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.

Note

Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.

Contact Details

Contact Numbers

Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266

Inquiries

For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.

Must Read! Related Articles:
How to Start a Business in the Philippines »
Choosing A Great Business Name »
Finding the Best Location for Your Retail Business »
How To Start A Business »
Tips on how to plan and start a business »
Are You Ready To Start Your Own Business? »

43 Responses to How to Plan and Start a Business

1. josephine says:

i want to learn about business

2. art says:

greetings,
    i would like to put up a review center business. Do you have a seminar for this? please let me know about the schedules as well.

3. glaiza says:

i want to ask where is the venue of your seminar? and i want to know how to manage my money into a business because i like to have a rice store…thank you so much

• BusinessCoach says:

Hi Glaiza. The seminar will be conducted at Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila. Thank you.

4. rose says:

hi!when will be the next schedule keep me posted..tnxs

5. April says:

Hi, I’m interested in attending this seminar. When’s the next sched? Please email me when. Thanks.

6. Maryam says:

hi please let me know when will be the next seminar so that i can book my mom… she really likes to start a business. thanks

7. gine says:

hi! do you have other schedule for “How to Plan and Start a Business”? I’m very much interested to attend.

8. Liz says:

Hi, I hope you have some upcoming schedule for this seminar. Thanks you

9. mavic says:

Hi,

What’s the next schedule for How to Start and Plan a Business? I would like to join but I’m not available on SEP 28.

Thank you.

10. Juvelyn says:

Hi Good Morning. I would like to attend your seminar about how to plan and start a business this coming Sept.28,2011. I think you can help me a lot about this topic. Looking forward to see you guys and to learn more about Business..Thanks, more power to come. God bless.

11. May says:

Hi! do you have clothing store (rtw) seminars? thanks!

12. rachelle says:

i badly hope you could reschedule this on a weekend date or during special non working holiday

13. Lora says:

Hi there, just want to know if you are offering an online seminar (webinar)? I am an OFW and interested about your seminar.

14. TJ says:

Hello, when would be the next schedule? Thanks!

15. cedelia says:

hi, any sched between july 22-24,sept.9-10? thank you

16. edwin says:

Hi! I don’t know if it is the right seminar i am looking for, but my concern is more on writing a business plan and raising funds to fund my intended business. i am working with the same line of business right now and planning to set-up on my own but i have no capital to start up with. the business has good profitability and can compete abroad that’s why i really want to start on my own.

• BusinessCoach says:

Hi Edwin. Your concerns will be discussed during the seminar. You may check our key topics, so you may evaluate if the training matches your requirements. Good luck.

17. Maosi says:

Hi I am interested in this topic “How to Plan and Start a Business”… Would it be possible to know if you have schedule for the month of July?….

• BusinessCoach says:

Hi Maosi. Yes we have a schedule on July 13, 2011 (Wednesday). Kindly call us to register, or you may email us your mobile number so we can get in touch with you.

18. Lito says:

Hi!
    Good day, I would like to know when will be the scheduled seminar about How to Plan and Start a business, I will be in the Philippines by June 3-17.
    Thank you.

• BusinessCoach says:

Hi Lito. Currently we don’t have a schedule for the seminar on How to Plan and Start a Business in June. We’ll update you in case there will be changes. Thank you.

19. Mijay says:

When is the next seminar for how to plan and start a business?

20. Ethelyn says:

Hello,

I’m really interested to start a business, but the problem with me is that, I really don’t know the business that fits my interest and the kind of business that i will start…

Sounds funny, right? But that’s the truth… That’s why I’m interested on business coach.

Thanks,