How to Start and Manage a Preschool or Day Care Center
About the Seminar
Starting a preschool or daycare center can be both a profitable and fulfilling experience. The seminar aims to guide the beginner on how to start up and operate the business.
- To know the registration requirements in setting up a Preschool or Daycare.
- To determine the market potential.
- To know the capitalization needed and potential returns.
- To learn a Preschool/Daycare’s operations.
- To determine the proper pricing/tuition.
- To find out the best strategies for success in this business.
Who Should Participate
- Those who are planning to put up their own Preschool or Daycare Center.
- Introduction to the preschool/daycare business
- Steps in putting up a preschool/daycare (registration & legal requirements)
- Ideal location to put up a preschool/daycare
- Determining potential market
- Considerations in building, structure, required lot area, etc.
- Needed equipment and school supplies
- Hiring the most suitable teachers / staff and salary rates
- Curriculum development
- Daily operations and strategies to implement
- Dealing with your competitors
- Marketing your establishment
- Capital needed with cost breakdown
- Costing – tuitions and other sources of income
- Potential return on investment
- Mistakes to avoid in putting up a preschool / daycare
- Sample business plan for a preschool
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form.
- “The seminar was fun and very informative. Keep up the good job.” – J. Monsod
- “Interactive and promotes networking among participants.” – C. Manalili
- “There was good balance in discussing commitment and business side of the preschool.” – A. Limjap
- “Conducive to learning.” – V. Tesalona
- “Speaker is very enthusiastic and responsive to our queries.” – B. Perez