How to Start and Operate a Pawnshop
About the Seminar
In this time of financial crisis, more people will be in need of cash to make their ends meet. Starting a pawnshop is a wise business decision since there is already a huge demand. Besides this, the collateral offered is easier to liquidate than real estate and usually worth much more than the cash given.
- This seminar aims to teach you how to set up the business, and to enable you to learn the basics of operating a pawnshop
Who Should Participate
- Those who want to set-up a pawnshop
- Overview of the Business
- Required Capitalization
- Finding the Best Location
- Business Name (Registration with DTI / SEC)
- Business Permit (with Local Government Units and BSP)
- BIR Compliance
- Gold Pricing
- Gold Testing Kit
- Testing Procedure
- Procedures: Other Items for Pawn (cellphones, mp3s, television sets, dvds, laptops, etc.)
- Equipment and Forms
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Unit 201 Richbelt Tower, 17 Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan City, Metro Manila
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
Must Read! Related Article: Pawnshops Earn During Hard Times »
- “Impressive, educational, and convincing.” – A. Bayabo
- “The speaker was well prepared and provided very useful information regarding the topic. Very friendly and accomodating.” – E. Lipana
- “The resource speaker was very knowledgeable on the topic and generous in sharing personal experiences on the operations of the pawnshop business. The seminar was very informative.” – M. Velez
- “It will help us start the business easier.” – M. Pua
- “The seminar is very good!” – R. Recto
- “Speaker is very knowledgeable on the topic and was able to respond to questions properly.” – A. Alfonso
- “I like the whole time being at the seminar place.” – J. Quinto
- “This seminar is more than what I expected. Really good and great learnings!” – P. Bartolome