Human Resource Management Training
About the Seminar
Human resources management is vital to any enterprise and this seminar is an excellent crash course to this very important field.
- To give a good overview of the functions and responsibilities of the HR department. The seminar also aims to teach some of the important legal aspects ranging from compensation and mandatory benefits to termination of employment.
Who Should Participate
- Managers who need to understand and apply HR systems, non-HR professionals who are
responsible for HR activities; managers and professionals who are tasked with launching an HR department, HR professionals with less than five years of experience; and HR specialists who have limited generalist experience.
• Trends and challenges affecting HR management
• Advantages of Strategic Human Resource (Management and Planning)
• Methods to recruit high potential employees
• Elements of effective compensation/benefit programs
• Components of the Performance Management Cycle
• Mechanisms to enhance employee retention
• Ways to invest in employee growth through training and development
• Techniques of Organizational Development that align HR with organizational strategies
Schedule: Click to view BusinessCoach Seminar Schedule »
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Php 3,000.00 per person (inclusive of snacks, lunch, seminar kit, handouts, certificate of attendance)
10% Discount if FULL AMOUNT is paid at least five (5) days before the event.
Please call to register, or you may download our registration form. Kindly fill-out, and send to us through fax (727.88.60) or email. You will receive a confirmation within 48 hours.
Mode of Payment
- Deposit payment at Banco de Oro, Savings Account Name: BusinessCoach, Inc. Then kindly fax deposit slip (indicate name of participant and seminar title) to confirm reservation.
- On-site payment (CASH only)
- Company checks are accepted, provided that they are received at least five (5) banking days before the event.
Cancellation by Attendee
Registrant may refund amount paid, with less 30% processing charge from the LISTED AMOUNT within 30 days, or opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within 60 days. Cancellation must be done at least 2 days before the event. Non-appearance or failure to inform us of cancellation will result to forfeiture of full amount paid.
Cancellation by BusinessCoach, Inc.
Registrant may refund full amount paid within 30 days, or may opt to use the payment for a seminar of equal value within sixty days of cancellation.
Payment may be refunded upon presentation of the original copy of bank deposit slip and a valid ID. Cash refund is strictly implemented, and may be availed only at the BusinessCoach, Inc. office in San Juan City, Metro Manila. BusinessCoach, Inc. does not deposit refunds.
Schedule may change without prior notice. Please call to confirm. BusinessCoach, Inc. is not liable for any expense incurred by seminar registrant resulting from cancellation of any of our events.
Please call (632) 727.56.28, (632) 225.66.16, or (632) 727.88.60
or call/text mobile numbers 0915.205.0133 / 0908.342.3162 / 0926.622.0768 / 0933.584.7266
For other inquiries, you may also leave a message in our contact form »
- “I am very happy with the resource speaker. She’s very experienced, knowledgeable, and showed mastery of the subject matter. I am looking forward to participate in more trainings/seminars. ” – J. Cruz
- “The speaker was highly knowledgeable about the topic, and she gave a lot of practical examples during the presentation. She motivated our group quite well. ” – I. Sehwani
- “Thank you very much for the opportunity and for the knowledge. Continue to share. ” – M. Amarilla
- “The speaker is great. She discussed awesomely the trends in human resource management. This is highly recommended. ” – J. Castillo
- “The seminar has clearly defined my core competencies as an HR practitioner. ” – J. Ramos
- “To the organizer, thumbs up to all of you. Speaker is intellectual, humorous, and effective. Thank you very much.” – J. Rebiora
- “Excellent speaker. There are no boring moments during the seminar.” – D. Pacia
- “Impressed. Remarkable, exceeded expectations! Calling BusinessCoach and coming to one of their seminars were good decisions I made this week.” – M. Cundangan
- “Sulit ang bayad. Enjoyable. Ang galing ng speaker. A good communicator, and has a sense of humor.” – A. Cafe
- “She gives more of her wisdom and emanates good tips that will be applied to daily living, not only on human relations. Superb!” – A. Soquirata